Blue Cross Raffle T&Cs
“Blue Cross”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall be a reference to Blue Cross, registered charity number 224392 (England and Wales) and SC040154 (Scotland) “entrants” “you” and “your” means a person entering into the Blue Cross Raffle.
Blue Cross Raffles are open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 18 and those residing in Northern Ireland (this excludes Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations).
- The cost of each entry is £1 Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Recommended maximum purchase is 60 raffle entries, please contact us if you require more entries.
- This Raffle is only open to residents of the UK (This excludes the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) and is not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Ticket numbers appear on the paper tickets. Ticket numbers for online or telephone entries will be confirmed by email or post within 14 days.
- The raffle draw will be conducted by utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
- The winners’ details will be published on www.winbigforpets.bluecross.org.uk/winners These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire. We may ask the winner if we can use their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
- All profits from the Christmas Raffle go to Blue Cross. Details of the work of Blue Cross can be found on the charity’s website www.bluecross.org.uk
- The prizes for the Blue Cross Raffle are 1st £10,000, 2nd £500, 3rd 10 x £25, Runner Up prizes 90 x £10. The charity may make changes to the prizes from time to time. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Winners will be notified in writing and prizes will be sent within 14 days.
- Based upon the number of entries in our 4 raffles during 2022 the average chance of winning a prize for a single ticket is approx. 1 in 894.
- All profits from the raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of Blue Cross. Registered Charity 224392 (England and Wales) and SC040154 (Scotland). Of the £364,651 received in ticket sales during 2022, 14% was spent on expenses, 13% on prizes and 72% was used to fund our important work.
- Blue Cross is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post. If a prize cheque fails to arrive, we will replace it when notified and cancel the original. Blue Cross or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme Blue Cross or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made pursuant to the rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by Blue Cross or its External Lottery Manager the latest version will appear on the website www.winbigforpets.bluecross.org.uk/raffle-rules
- Blue Cross operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure If you have complaint you can ring our Raffle team on 01628 511 703. If you are unhappy with the way a complaint is resolved you can contact the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between betting/gambling operators and their customers.
- Blue Cross is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the website www.winbigforpets.bluecross.org.uk/gambling-support or request from the Raffle Helpline number.
- The maximum number of entries in each Raffle for an individual is 60.
- Due to legal reasons, all tickets sent to supporters in Northern Ireland must be purchased by the named individual and are not allowed to be sold on to family and friends or other individuals.
- Entry is excluded Blue Cross employees and third parties directly involved in the administration or management of the raffle.
- To enter the online raffle an entrant must self-certify that they are the required age to play. A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned and they will not be entered into the draw.
- Entries purchased online must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.